Monthly Payment DisclaimerClose
The values presented on this site are for estimation purposes only. Your actual payment may vary based on several factors such as down payment, credit history, final price, available promotional programs and incentives. Applicable tag, title, destination charges, taxes and other fees and incentives are not included in this estimate.
Dealer Spike is not responsible for any payment data presented on this site. Please verify all monthly payment data with the dealership’s sales representative.
- Aiken Motorcycle
- Motorcycle / Scooter
- 1408 mi
2018 Honda? CB1000R ABSKing Of The Neo-Sports Café Scene.
There’s just something about a big inline-four streetbike without any bodywork. The engine and chassis on display for the whole world to see—no excuses given or needed. It’s all business, and you never get tired looking at it. Plus, it’s light, powerful, and responsive. And our all-new CB1000R is the best open-class naked streetfighter we’ve ever produced. It’s like a triple-shot of espresso for your motorcycling soul. You get a high-revving 998cc four-cylinder engine that’s specially tuned for midrange and top-end power. Cutting-edge Neo-Sports Café styling, an updated chassis, an improved electronics package, and a relaxed, more open riding position. The new 2018 Honda CB1000R. Sometimes, less really is more.
Features may include:
- Inline Four Engine
The CB1000R’s powerful 998cc DOHC four-cylinder engine uses an architecture and layout proven on Honda’s Superbikes. Forged (not cast) pistons make it as strong as it is powerful.
- Slipper/Assist Clutch
This innovative design hooks up tight to get all the CB1000R’s power to the ground, yet still offers a light pull at the clutch lever. Plus, the slipper design helps mitigate wheel hop during aggressive downshifts and deceleration.
- Open Riding Position
We call it the rider triangle—where your butt hits the seat, where your feet rest on the pegs, and where your hands grip the bar. By opening up the triangle on the CB1000R, you sit up a little straighter, which gives you a higher vantage point. Plus, most riders will find it a little more comfortable, too.
- Steel Backbone Chassis
The CB1000R features a unique frame design. The main mono-backbone component is steel, and that joins up with split-tightening aluminum pivot plates. You get the basis for excellent handling along with lightweight design.
- CB1000R ABS
- Motorcycle / Scooter
- 1408 mi
- 998cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- PGM-FI Fuel injection with automatic enrichment circuit and 44mm throttle bodies; throttle by wire
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment. Read more at https://powersports.honda.com/2018/cb1000r.aspx#bqjviiuGtv6177Q0.99
- TBD MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Close-ratio six-speed
- #525 O-ring-sealed chain
- 43mm Showa SFF-BP fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability
- Single Showa shock with spring preload and rebound damping adjustability Read more at https://powersports.honda.com/2018/cb1000r.aspx#bqjviiuGtv6177Q0.99
- 4.3 in
- 5.2 in
- Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310mm discs; ABS
- Single-caliper 256mm disc; ABS
- 24.7°/ 3.8 in
- 57.3 in
- 32.7 in
- 4.3 gallons
- 467 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.