Monthly Payment DisclaimerClose
The values presented on this site are for estimation purposes only. Your actual payment may vary based on several factors such as down payment, credit history, final price, available promotional programs and incentives. Applicable tag, title, destination charges, taxes and other fees and incentives are not included in this estimate.
Dealer Spike is not responsible for any payment data presented on this site. Please verify all monthly payment data with the dealership’s sales representative.
- Aiken Motorcycle
- Motorcycle / Scooter
- 2812 mi
2018 Honda? FuryFortune Favors The Bold.
Some bikes make their own introduction. Honda's Fury has no problem letting everyone know you have arrived. This bike demands attention. And gets it.
Long, lean and mean, stretching nearly six feet from axle to axle, this is an outrageous testimony to the builder’s art. But this bike is more than a looker. Just check out the power and sound coming from its big 1312cc V-twin.
When it comes to the Fury, you get it all. Beauty and brawn.Features may include:
- Pure V-Twin Soul
The Fury’s 1312cc, 52° brute V-Twin engine puts out heaps of power and torque. There’s a reason why this engine is a lot of people’s all-time favorite.
- Custom Accents
Take the Fury’s custom design even further with our line of Honda Accessories and make this sleek machine even more unique.
- Along For The Ride
Part of the Fury’s lean look is its solo seat. But when something looks this good, people will want in. The Accessory Passenger Seat & Peg Kit provide comfortable seating, footpegs, grab strap, and all the hardware you’ll need to share your new ride.
- Motorcycle / Scooter
- 2812 mi
- 52o V-twin
- 1312 cc
- 89.5 mm
- 104.3 mm
- PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment
- 45 MPG - Miles per gallon values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- 45mm fork
- Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability
- 4.0 in.
- 3.7 in.
- Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- 32o (Caster Angle) | 92mm (3.6 in.)
- 71.2 in.
- 26.9 in.
- 3.4 gallons
- 663 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
- Chromosphere Red
- One Year - Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.